International scientific-educational teleconferenceAt 14 October 2016, Moscow Spinal Surgery Center in City Hospital No. 67 will hold the scientific-educational conference "Degenerative spondylolisthesis. Modern protocols of surgical treatment. Approaches to non-standard cases."
Leading European and Russian clinics will join this online conference. The broadcast will be organized in the conference hall at City Hospital No. 67. New online conferencing technologies enable interactive conference when participants can see and hear each other and join live discussions. Live cases will be transmitted from operating room at City Hospital No.67, which has a unique combination of robotic and computer surgical technologies.
The audience of the conference will not be limited only to specialists, who are located in the participating clinics. On-line translation will allow participation the unlimited number of people at any point of the Russian Federation and other countries (broadcasting in English available).
Surgeons from Kurgan, Novosibirsk, Nizhniy Novgorod, Tyumen, Simferopol, Botkin Hospital in Moscow and Lomonosov State University in Moscow already confirmed their participation.
Conference Agenda14 October 2016
Start: 10:00 (Central Europen Time) 11:00 (Moscow time)
1. Opening of conference;
2. Greeting from Andrey Skoda, the chief physician of Moscow City Hospital No. 67;
3. Greetings from Dmitriy Dzukaev, medical director of Spinal Surgery Center at Moscow City Hospital No. 67;
4. Presentations from faculty:
· Prof. Giuseppe Barbagallo, chairman AOSpine-Europe, University Clinic of Catania, Italy,
· Prof. Richard Assaker, Regional Clinical Center of Lille University, France;
· Prof. Claudio Lamartina, Galeazzi Institute of Orthopedics Milan, Italy.
· Dmitriy Dzukaev, medical director of Spinal Surgery Center at Moscow City Hospital No. 67;
· Prof. Alexander Gubin, the director of Ilizarov Scientific Center for Traumatology and Orthopedics, Kurgan,
· Prof. Alexander Mushkin, St. Petersburg Scientific Research Institute of Phthisiopulmonology.